The following information provides a breakdown of all costs and program details as well as academic program information. Should you require any further detail please do not hesitate to contact us.
HTI Stars Girls Academy - Tuition Information
Players have an option for a Fall-Winter Program (HTI Stars) or the Full Program (includes Spring Program)
- Fall-Winter Program (September 1 – March 30) $19,000 CAD
- Spring Program (March 15 – June 20) $6,000 CAD
- Equipment and Apparel Fee (HTI Stars) $300 CAD
ROOM AND BOARD:
- Fall-Winter Program Room and Board $6,500 CAD
- Spring Program Room and Board $3,000 CAD
High School Students
Convoy Academy Private School (located at the same campus)
- Ontario Student $6,000 CAD
- Canadian Out-of-Province/International Student $9,000 CAD
*The tuition indicated above is for the full academic year. Select semesters option is also available.
Post Graduate Students
- SAT/TOEFL Course and ESL Course $2,000 CAD
*The fee does not include the cost of the SAT Test or the TOEFL Test.
Distance Learning - Cost depends on the program selected by the student.
- This is another acceptable academic option for students at HTI. Students may collaborate with a previous school to continue coursework remotely online. This must be arranged prior to arrival at our residence and we must receive confirmation of this arrangement from school administrators.
- All funds are in Canadian Dollars. HST is included.
Hockey Program includes:
- A competitive season of 45-60 games
- 4-5 on-ice practices, 4-5 off-ice practices, video sessions weekly
- Full-time professional coaching staff
- Transportation to all team events
- Hotels and meals on road trips
- Tournament fees, team registration fees, Hockey Canada Membership fees
- Team hockey equipment (gloves, pants shells, team hockey bag, game and practice jerseys and socks, tape, water bottles)
- Team apparel (team jacket, team tracksuit or sweatsuit, t-shirts, shorts, hats, personal bag)
- Player management and promotion
Academic Program includes:
- Private rooms, accommodating 2-4 players per room
- 3 nutritious meals and snacks are served in our cafeteria daily
- 24 acre campus (team weight room, outdoor puck-shooting court, basketball nets, soccer field. etc)
- 24hr supervision on campus
- Transportation for trips to town available weekly
Deposit of $ 5,000 CDN, is due upon acceptance into the program. Final payment is due by September 1. Please contact our office to discuss payment plan. A final invoice with payment dates and our bank information will be sent out with an acceptance letter.
Delinquency of payment can result in immediate removal from all athletic and academic programs.
1. Extended Payment Plan:
A minimum 50% of the tuition must be paid by September 1. All extended payments must be completed by December 1. Payments are accepted in the form of Visa, MasterCard, cheque, money order or wire transfer.
Please make cheques payable to Hockey Training Institute International. Cheques and money orders should be mailed to: 8058 8th Line, Utopia, ON L0M 1T0
2. Cancellation Policy:
In the event that it is necessary for a registrant to cancel, a refund will be granted (excluding a $2,000.00 cancellation fee) if cancelled before May 1st. There are no refunds on cancellations after May 1st.
** Extra fees: IIHF and USA Hockey transfer fees might apply to non-Canadian players. Please contact our office to find out the exact amount for each player.
3. Damages Deposit
Student/Players will be responsible for any damages done to their rooms. A credit card number on file will be required as a damage deposit. Charges for damages will be processed to the credit card.
Scholarship opportunities are based on the player’s academic and athletic performance and are discussed with each player and his/her family on a private basis.